Kepler is changing the face of satellite communications by launching a constellation of telecommunication nanosatellites! With the recent success of our Series A funding, a handful of early customers, and our first satellite in orbit, Kepler is currently doubling in size!
Kepler is looking for a talented Sales Specialist to join our sales organization.
This position offers a rewarding opportunity to individuals who possess a drive to succeed, with an aptitude for solution selling and a love for the art of sales and relationship building.
In this role you will be the first point of contact for users and organizations that can benefit from Kepler’s satellite communications solutions. You will proactively prospect for new opportunities using your demand generation skills, and respond enthusiastically to inbound leads generated by the Marketing team. You’ll own the relationship from this first point of contact through to successful close.
Successful candidates will be self-directed with the ability to drive desired results through prospecting new clients and making initial contacts through multiple channels.
This position will be primarily responsible for:
- Sell complex satellite communications solutions to public and private companies and organizations;
- Grow the business through developing and maintaining sales plans for own territory and for each account, including identifying new prospects using multiple sources of sales leads;
- New contacts and opportunities developed through a combination of cold-calling, networking, and following up on leads generated and provided by marketing activities;
- Build relationships with prospective customers to develop sales opportunities and build relationships to understand their business;
- Maintain customer relationship management platform by recording all activities, transactions, and communications with customers;
- Collaborate with product and engineering teams to determine appropriate solutions;
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Completed post-secondary education or equivalent experience;
- 2 years professional experience in business-to-business inside and/or outside sales experience including quotas and cold calling (experience in an IT solution sales environment preferred but not required);
- Ability to develop and maintain relationships with internal and external stakeholders at all levels;
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, multitasking environment, managing and prioritizing multiple objectives;
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office;
- Experience with a CRM such as Salesforce or Hubspot;
- Proven ability to undertake multiple initiatives simultaneously is highly desired;
- High enthusiasm towards learning about new products, devices and technology trends
NOTE TO APPLICANTS: Please include a resume with your contact information and a supporting cover letter for consideration. We thank all for their interest and consideration and look forward to connecting with our next team member!